7.23.2009

13.1

Yup, in 177 days 16 hours and 22 minutes I plan on running 13.1 miles. That's a half marathon, people!!


If you had been wondering where I went off to, I kinda fell off the bandwagon for about 4 weeks. No running. Just being plain lazy, I suppose.


Well people, I came to the realization a few weeks ago that I plan on fitting into a beautiful wedding gown in 107 days. That got my heart pumping again. No more laziness for this girl! I have signed up for 32 sessions with my old trainer at 24 hour fitness and I work with him 2x a week.


Tuesday or Wednesday mornings at 5AM (TOLD YOU I WAS SERIOUS!!!) and Saturday at 8AM. I will be doing some major calorie counting for a bit to drop the extra few pounds of body fat I could stand to use. Then gain in all back in lean body muscle! Not that I want to look like SheHulk or anything, just nice and toned.


As if planning a wedding, working, cleaning house, counting calories and weight training wasn't enough, I added a half marathon to the list in January 2010. GREAT!! Mind you, I've never probably run over 3.5 miles since High School!! This should be interesting.



I PLAN (keyword) on keeping this updated a bit more. It should be rather comical to see how well I handle all this.


Wish me luck!!


0 comments: