5.31.2009

Blah Blah Blah

I am still here. I've been a bad blogger lately, though.

Let's see... I ran Thursday and instead of running my steady 27 1/2 minutes, I decided to switch it up a bit. After about a mile and a half, I started "sprinting" between light posts on the side of the road. I say "sprinting" because I know at this point it wasn't a dead out sprint, but I definitely picked up the pace a lot. I continued this for about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile and then ran at a steady pace back to the house. Instead of the usual steady run, I mixed it up a bit and shortened the time by about 3-4 minutes. I really got my heart rate up and I was impressed that I could finish up my run after all those "sprints".

Saturday we had a garage sale at the house and made some money. We did pretty decent. We got rid of furniture that was just eating up space, so that was really great. I didn't run Saturday because I was just plain exhausted. After the garage sale and being outside for 6 hours all we did was eat lunch, nap and see a movie. :)

I got up this morning and ran my steady 27 1/2 minutes and burned almost 400 calories.... I guess I ran faster?? Who knows!

I do not want to go back to work tomorrow! Boo Mondays!

0 comments: